As an Open and Affirming congregation, Hope United celebrates the inclusive nature of God’s love, standing in solidarity with LGBT and transgender people, for all are children of God!
We are participating in the Austin Gay Pride Parade on September 30. Please come and join us in celebrating our diversity and that every person is a child of God!
For those who want to participate:
- Please wear your Hope United t-shirt.
- You will either ride in a vehicle, on the trailer, or walk.
- Bring candy to share (we throw it to the crowd)!
- Please plan to be at the starting point (on 14th street, between San Jacinto blvd and Trinity St.) between 4 and 6pm.
Driving and Parking Directions: (Very Important!)
From I-35 heading south:
- Take Exit 234 C towards 12th Station/11th Station/State Capitol
- Turn RIGHT on 12th street (heading West)
- Turn RIGHT on Trinity (one way street heading North)
- Turn LEFT into one of the parking garages (Best one: located between 14th and 15th, entrance on Trinity St. side; cost is $5)
Contact David Edgar for more information.